Level 7 Digital and Technology Solution Specialist (data specialism)
Data Scientists are becoming the most in-demand talent we have ever seen. Data scientists who understand business context & can drive real change are far and few between. This Business Ready Data Scientist programme, developed in partnership with The University of Buckingham combines the technical capability required to interpret and model complex data sets with vital business context allowing participants to present their findings and drive real, valuable change. This programme has been built into a master’s degree apprenticeship, allowing employers to fund this vital upskilling using the apprenticeship levy.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Act as a bridge between commercial issues and data.
- Collaborate with colleagues to gather requirements, understand data sources, and determine
appropriate analytical techniques and tools.
- Identify problems your organisation faces, and reformulate them into data science problems.
- Perform data processing and use preparation tools and techniques to access, transform
and store data.
- Apply scientific methodology through experiment design, hypothesis testing and delivery of results.
- Effectively present findings to stakeholders, influencing change in business operation.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- Applied Data Science MSc from the University of Buckingham
➪ Pre-entry requirements
Get in touch to see how we can help
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- 2:1 (or above) honours degree in Computing, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years