Level 7 Accounting Professional Apprenticeship
Become a respected leader in accountancy, taxation, finance and business with this degree apprenticeship. From providing strategic business advice to audited financial statements or driving mergers and acquisitions, a career as an Accounting Professional can be diverse and challenging; it’s not just about putting numbers into a spreadsheet. This apprenticeship is primarily for candidates that are already employed by a company and looking to up-skill themselves.
- Avg. of 37 months (depends on the pathway)
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Provide a degree of assurance that stakeholders can trust information regarding the organisation, and exercise professional judgement and consider both risks and risk management approaches.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key business objectives and measurements of success.
- Support strategic decision making with meaningful financial analysis and project appraisal.
- Understand, interpret and apply the legislation, standards and principles that apply to their role.
- Influence the impact of business decisions on an appreciation of different organisations and the environments in which they operate.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
Depending on what pathway you choose to do your apprenticeship on, you’ll gain:
- The CIMA Qualification OR
- The ICAEW’s ACA Qualification OR
- The ACCA Qualification
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You must be able to explain why you’re passionate about working in the finance industry and show that you’re willing to commit to the full duration of the apprenticeship of nearly two years.