Level 5 Learning and Development Consultant
On this L&D Consultant / Business Partner Level 5 Apprenticeship programme, learners will develop a deeper understanding of the L&D function and context. They will advance their knowledge of professional practice in L&D and learn how to position business cases and grow digital and blended learning solutions. Alongside the apprenticeship training, a CIPD Level 5 qualification in L&D will give learners a recognised qualification to position themselves as forward-thinking L&D professionals.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Build insight into existing levels of capability against future requirements, identifying organisational skills gaps and risks.
- Foster and develop an embedded culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Build effective working relationships with business managers, peers and other L&D functions, together with relevant external organisations to deliver business results from L&D plans and solutions.
- Employ a range of questioning and listening skills to generate brainstorming, discussion and debate, learning and decisions.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Learning & Development
➪ Pre-entry requirements
Get in touch to see how we can help
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years