Level 5 HR Consultant Apprenticeship
The HR Consultant Level 5 apprenticeship advances careers in HR and develops the HR leaders of the future. Apprentices will develop skills to lead the delivery of HR solutions to business challenges and provide tailored advice to the business in a number of HR areas, such as resourcing, total reward, organisation development or HR operations. This programme is for senior HR professionals that are existing employees with a business and are looking to develop their HR skills further.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Develop and deliver HR solutions to the business.
- Tailor business-centred advice on the interpretation and application of HR policies and processes.
- Lead the HR contribution to business projects and change programmes to support positive behavioural, business or organisational change.
- Lead the improvement of people capability within the business or own team.
- Research, analyse and present HR/ business data (internal and external) to provide insight.
- Support solutions to business issues and track performance.
- Be up-to-date with business changes and HR legal/policy/process.
- Build effective relationships with managers.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
- Candidates will ideally be in a managerial position or have at least 3 years’ experience in HR, talent resourcing and people development
- Must be over 18 years old.
Meet an HR Consultant apprentice