Level 5 Leadership and Management Apprenticeship
On this Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5 Apprenticeship, learners will gain AVADO’s CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership qualification. The Chartered Management Institute’s (CMI) qualification is a globally respected accreditation and will give new and current managers the knowledge and skills to develop into high-performing managers and future-focused leaders. The apprenticeship is a key step towards Chartered Manager status, the highest professional management status.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Input strategic planning in line with organisational objectives.
- Plan, organise and manage resources to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and shape new opportunities.
- Support the management of change within the organisation.
- Manage talent and performance.
- Reflect on the performance of themselves and others.
- Undertake critical analysis and evaluation.
- Be inclusive, agile and professional.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
- You must be an existing manager who wants to develop their theoretical understanding of management skills further and develop their digital capabilities.
Get in touch to see how we can help