Level 4 Software Tester Apprenticeship
On this apprenticeship, you’ll learn how to make sure software operates as intended, typically designing and preparing test plans and carrying out software testing. You’ll develop a good understanding of the software lifecycle and software development practices and will gain ISTQB Certified Tester at Foundation Level.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Carry out software testing methods on applications to check for errors and security issues.
- Check to see if the current software works for its purpose and is secure.
- Design simple test strategies for projects.
- Design and build test cases, test scripts, and test procedures.
- Note down the outcomes of tests and keep accurate test records and reports.
- Compare test results against expected results and acceptance criteria and through traceability to requirements.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- You’ll have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- You’ll have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Software Tester roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You’ll ideally have some experience with software or software testing