Level 4 Software Developer Apprenticeship
On this Software Developer Level 4 apprenticeship programme, learners will learn a whole range of software skills that will generate careers which will span from junior roles in web, app and games development with progression opportunities to senior roles with experience. During this apprenticeship, learners will gain a Diploma in Software Development Methodologies from the British Computer Society and a Microsoft certification in HTML5 Application Development.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Write good quality code with sound syntax in at least one language.
- Link code to the database/data sets.
- Create basic analysis artefacts, such as user cases and/or user stories.
- Work at all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Respond to the business environment and business issues related to software development.
- Apply the maths required to be a software developer (e.g. algorithms, logic and data structures).
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- BCS L4 Diploma in Software Development Methodologies
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Software Developer roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You’ll have ideally some experience with web/software development like website building or coding
Meet an Arch apprentice