Level 4 Network Engineer Apprenticeship
On this apprenticeship programme, you’ll be on a high-powered 18-month course that moves you to the next level of capability and responsibility via senior roles in Network and System Engineering. You’ll be able to develop problem-solving, creativity and analytical skills while having a passion for network principles, systems, architecture and security.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Design simple networks and apply security products and processes.
- Install and configure network components, including switches, routers and firewalls.
- Check network systems and performance to make sure it meets accepted standards.
- Analyse data at the appropriate level using tools and processes.
- Use diagnostic tools and techniques to identify the causes of network issues.
- Troubleshoot network issues and repair faults.
- Upgrade network hardware, software and operating systems.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CompTIA Network+
- BCS Network Systems and Architecture
- BCS Network Security
- Cisco Cybersecurity Essentials
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- You’ll have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- You’ll have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Network Engineer roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You’ll have some experience and knowledge of network engineering
Meet Arch apprentices