Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Did you know that there is a predicted increase of 28% for data scientists and advanced analyst roles, making them the fastest-growing roles in the sector?
Complete this Data Analyst apprenticeship and become an analytical problem-solver, who is able to use correct approaches and tools and play a key part in providing insights for the company.
➪ On this Data Analyst apprenticeship, you’ll learn how to…
- Collect data to/from a range of systems.
- Follow data and security standards, policies and procedures to activities.
- Carry out database queries across tables to extract data for analysis
- Use a range of techniques to identify and predict trends and patterns in data.
- Help with data quality checking and cleansing.
- Summarise, present and make recommendations from the results of data analysis.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CIW Data Analytics
- BCS Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Data Analyst roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- Have proven strong mathematical abilities and some experience of working with spreadsheets and/or database knowledge
Meet a data analyst apprentice