Level 4 Accounting Technician Apprenticeship
On this Accounting Technician Level 4 apprenticeship programme, learners will have responsibility for creating/verifying and reviewing accurate and timely financial information within the organisation in which they are employed or on behalf of another organisation. From this apprenticeship, Accounting Technician’s will have gained a professional qualification from a leading industry body, essential for anybody wanting a career in finance.
- Avg. of 17 months (depending on the pathway)
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Understand the core elements of double entry bookkeeping.
- Create/validate/report financial information.
- Apply professional standards and legal regulations to an organisation’s financial information.
- Comply with the fundamental principles of integrity, objectivity, professional competence and due care and confidentiality
- Understand and evaluate systems and processes and make recommendations for improvement, as appropriate.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
Depending on what pathway you choose to do your apprenticeship on, you’ll gain:
- ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business OR
- AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Accounting Technician roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You must be able to show why you’re passionate about working in the finance industry
Meet an Arch apprentice