Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship
On this Junior Content Producer Level 3 apprenticeship programme, learners will be capable of effectively capturing, creating and developing content and have an understanding of the media landscape, giving organisations the advantage of targeting potential customers effectively. The course is engaging and practical and will enable people to successfully perform in dynamic and creative environments.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Understand the aims of the client’s/customer’s brief.
- Research information for digital communications.
- Recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use for the campaign.
- Storyboard and script ideas
- Understand the user experience to ensure content is maximising engagement.
- Capture images and audio using basic video, still cameras and audio equipment.
- Use industry standard packages to edit and post-produce content.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- Junior Content Producer Level 3 Apprenticeship
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Junior Content Producer roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You’ll ideally have a portfolio of work or to be able to show evidence of your creativity through content like videos/photography
Meet an Arch apprentice