Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
On this Infrastructure Technician Level 3 apprenticeship programme, learners will become competent first line support for your business and customers. During this apprenticeship, they will gain seven qualifications, with six of them being from vendors including Microsoft and BCS. This programme is ideal for those starting their IT career and can lead to a higher apprenticeship in a more specialist field.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Show strong interpersonal skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Securely operate across all platforms and areas of responsibilities.
- Effectively operate a range of mobile devices and securely add them to a network.
- Effectively analyse data at the appropriate level using tools.
- Apply techniques to problems, test methods and troubleshooting.
- Analyse problems by selecting the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Improve the performance of hardware, software and Network Systems and services.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CompTIA A+
- MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MTA Cloud Fundamentals
- BCS Coding and Logic
- BCS Business Processes/ITIL Foundation
- Cisco IT Essentials
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Infrastructure Technician roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You’ll have some experience with building websites, coding, fixing computers or anything related to IT support
Meet an Arch apprentice