Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship
The HR Support Level 3 apprenticeship develops the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a HR career. Apprentices gain an internationally recognised CIPD qualification as part of the HR apprenticeship alongside the latest thinking from industry experts. Successful completion of the apprenticeship enables apprentices to apply for Associate Membership (Assoc CIPD) of the CIPD.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Deliver excellent customer service for HR queries, providing solutions, advice and support.
- Meet agreed to individual and team KPIs in line.
- Take ownership through to resolution, escalating complex situations as appropriate.
- Deal effectively with customers/colleagues, using good interpersonal skills.
- Handle conflict and sensitive HR situations professionally and confidentially.
- See opportunities to improve HR performance and service.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
- You’ll ideally have experience of working in HR, talent resourcing and people development.