Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship
On this Assistant Accountant Level 3 apprenticeship programme, learners will assist in the day to day financial activities such as data entry to month-end management accounts and/or year-end financial statements. From this apprenticeship, they will gain the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting and will become eligible to apply for AAT associate bookkeeping membership.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Record and analyse financial data.
- Communicate to all stakeholders
- Produce quality and accurate information.
- Use systems and processes to work productively.
- Competently use office and accounting packages and maintain security of accounting information using passwords and backup routines.
- Solve problems effectively by applying a range of techniques and tools.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- Must already have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- Must have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Assistant Accountant roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You must be able to explain why you’re passionate about working in the finance industry
Meet an Arch apprentice