Level 4 Business Analyst Apprenticeship
On this apprenticeship, you’ll develop the tools and techniques to execute detailed investigations and analysis, meaning you’ll be able to identify the right solution to meet your employer’s needs. You’ll gain the British Computer Society’s (BCS) International Diploma in Business Analysis, Certified LeanKanban Foundation and Scrum Certified Product Owner in levels 1 and 2.
Arch are delighted to partner with Tableau on this programme, giving you access to Tableau licenses and bespoke content.
➪ On this programme, you’ll learn how to…
- Investigate wants, needs, problems and opportunities.
- Apply relevant techniques to structure information.
- Use modelling techniques and tools.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyse requirements for business situations.
- See the drivers, costs, benefits and impacts of a proposed business change.
➪ Professional qualifications you’ll gain
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis
- Certified LeanKanban Foundation
- Scrum Certified Product Owner Level 1 & 2
➪ Pre-entry requirements
- You’ll have English and Maths GCSEs at Grade C (4) or above and preferably a total of five GCSEs.
- You’ll have lived in the UK or EU for the past three years
➪ How to be a standout candidate when applying
See what Business Analyst roles are available
Get in touch to see how we can help
- You must be able to explain why you’re passionate about becoming a Business Analyst and share any previous relevant experience.
Meet an Arch apprentice